This section is used primarily for discussing ideas and suggestions for the game. If you want to chat, just post via the comments. Before posting, please read all of the guidelines listed here. This is subject to change, so be aware of new additions:
1. Use common sense. Don't post anything that you know will get you banned eg. porn or spam or racist comments or virus links, etc. Just don't do it.
3. Keep all of your posts together in one paragraph and start them with your Signature. See the example post in the Ideas & Suggestions section to see exactly how it should look.
4. If you must separate your post into multiple lines, make sure each line is signed. You can leave your signature by typing four ~ signs in a row. Please enclose these in ( ) and make this a habit to keep posts cleaner and easier to read.
5. If replying to a post, you may post directly under their post like this, using an indentation. If replying to a reply, try to keep it at the same indent level. Otherwise, multiple replies within a reply will just get insanely indented. You may make an exception if you reply is ONLY related to the reply of the post, and not at all related to the post itself. Do this sparingly.
6. Unless you're replying to a post, always place your post ABOVE the newest post so that we don't have to scroll all the way down to get to the new ones.
Ideas & SuggestionsEdit
(Jace239 16:37, August 10, 2011 (UTC)) No I did not. Also this should probably be discussed on the Talk page instead of here. Though I now have an idea to make this page more flexible. I'll work on it when I get back. (Holylifestar 13:12, August 10, 2011 (UTC)) Did you make the "Let's Play" Page Jace?
(Jace239 01:24, August 10, 2011 (UTC)) This is the first post, to serve as an example, and to give credit to myself for creating this, haha :P
- (Jace239 01:26, August 10, 2011 (UTC)) This is the first reply to the first post, also to serve as an example.