The Rules (NOT FINISHED)
I know this may seem a bit daunting, but trust me, it's all common sense. If you've got that, then you don't need to worry. These rules are in place mainly to ward off people who think they can get away with anything just because they have the power to edit.
Note that for the purposes of these rules, adding content means creating a new page or adding onto an existing one, without touching anything that's already there. Changing content means something like fixing a typo, rewording a sentence, replacing a picture, but still keeping the overall purpose of the content intact and improving upon it. Removing the content means... deleting it. You need a very good reason for that.
Listed below are all the rules you must obey while making changes to the wiki. Be sure to revisit this page when prompted as it may be updated from time to time. Disobeying these rules can result in losing your editing priviledges and even being banned in the most severe of cases. Please use common sense, as just because it's not against the rules doesn't mean we won't take action against it if necessary.
DO add content that:
- is accurate, helpful, up-to-date and informative;
- contributes to the positive development of the Wiki.
Do NOT add content that:
- infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other right of any other person or entity or violates any law or contractual duty;
- you know is false, misleading, untruthful or inaccurate;
- is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another's privacy, tortious, obscene, pornographic, offensive, racist, sexist or profane;
- constitutes unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any junk mail, spam or chain letters;
- contains or links to software viruses or any other computer codes, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, limit or interfere with the proper function of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any system, data, password or other information of the Wiki or any third party; or
- impersonates any person or entity, including any employee or representative of the Wiki.
Do NOT change content:
- without a good reason. Use common sense and discuss it with the original creator/contributor if possible. Minor changes like fixing typos and obvious mistakes can be done without consutance.
Do NOT remove content:
- without the permission of:
- or the original creator/contributor of the content.
How to Help
Once you have read all the rules and are ready to contribute, be sure to check How to Help for guidelines on content creation and maintenance.